Remove all hoses from exterior faucets before freezing temperatures set in
1) Clean Gutters
2) Prepare lawn for winter
3) Make sure your snow tires are ready for the season
4) Sort through winter recreational gear - donate items that need upgrading/replacing4)
5) Organize garage in order to park your vehicles inside
6) Inspect/service/clean furnace, garage unit heater and water heater now before it gets much colder.
7) Clean vents and chimneys to eliminate any carbon monoxide dangers.
8) Seal cracks and holes on the outside of your home to eliminate rodents moving in for the winter!
9) Do an inspection of your snow blower to make sure it's in tip top shape for the impending snow.
10) Replace worn weather stripping at doors to make your home more energy efficient and eliminate drafts.